Serviced Office Building
Modern, purpose-built managed office space costing over £9m with more than 50 offices and conferencing facilities.
The building manager required a marketing and communications plan to encourage business occupancy of the newly constructed building. There was an urgent need to fill the office space as quickly as possible to meet tenancy targets required by the funding criteria.
- Developing a complete marketing and communications plan
- Project management and allocation of marketing and communications budget
- Developing the branding and promotional materials for both the building and conferencing facilities
- Establishing an events programme to encourage footfall through the building - both independently and with partners
- Arranging and hosting the official launch event
- Developing an integrated communications campaign
- Media planning and buying
- Creative consultation and copywriting content for the website
The building is ahead of required targets for new tenants and has a dedicated events and communications plan to continue to encourage interest in the building’s office space as well as the venue and conferencing facilities.